Land Use Law

Union County Land Use Law Attorney

Many times a homeowner or business will need to expand the building in which they live or work.  Due to the peculiarities of each town’s ordinances, different kinds of variances, or changes from the permitted ordinance, may be required.  This requires the services of a skilled and effective land use law attorney.  With fourteen years of combined experience representing Boards of Adjustment and Planning Boards in Union County, we offer not only the requisite experience required in this very technical area of the law, but a working knowledge of the ordinances in many of our local communities.  Whether you require a variance, subdivision, or site plan approval, we can provide you with 30 years of experience and help you navigate the statutes and ordinances associated with the application being presented before the Town’s Board of Adjustment or Planning Board.  Having served as a Planning Board and Board of Adjustment attorney in different communities, we have the unique ability to understand how Board members may view particular applications and the applicability of the sometimes arcane ordinances or statutes that may apply to a particular request for relief.  We look forward to assisting you with your residential or commercial land use application.

Sound Advice for Every Scenario

To schedule an initial consultation for your elder law issue, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or phone at 908.232.0099. We promptly reply to all phone calls and e-mails, usually within the same day. We serve clients throughout New Jersey from our Westfield location.

How Can We Help You?

Reach Out to Us!

Office Location

141 Elmer Street, Westfield, NJ 07090

Nicholas A. Giuditta, Attorney at Law

Toll Free: 866.930.0405

Phone: 908.232.0099

Fax: 908.232.9435