Westfield Elder Law Attorney
As a rapidly aging society, many people are beginning to feel a sense of urgency surrounding health care, nursing home planning, asset protection and other issues affecting older Americans.
At Nicholas A. Giuditta III, Attorney at Law, we can skillfully handle a variety of elder law matters for individuals and couples, as well as for children concerned about the care and dignity of their elderly parents. We understand time is of the essence with these kinds of issues, and will work diligently and efficiently to meet your needs.
Experienced Union County Elder Care Lawyer
With the help of a knowledgeable lawyer, you can prepare for your future and help ensure a successful transition of your assets to your heirs.
Our founder, Nicholas Giuditta, is a Westfield elder law attorney with more than 28 years of experience. He has the know-how to provide trustworthy advice for a number of elder law issues, including:
- Long-term care planning, including retirement, Social Security, care facility financing options and qualifying for Medicare/Medicaid
- Guardianship and conservatorship
- Durable powers of attorney
- Estate planning, including wills and trusts
- Elder abuse, including undue influence, fiduciary issues, and nursing home mistreatment or neglect
Sound Advice for Every Scenario
To schedule an initial consultation for your elder law issue, please feel free to contact us by e-mail or phone at 908.232.0099. We promptly reply to all phone calls and e-mails, usually within the same day. We serve clients throughout New Jersey from our Westfield location.